Monday, October 19, 2009

Prospect Pl. Photo Rendering for Flanagan Landscaping Co.

I've recently acquired a job doing a photo-realistic rendering/mock-up of a landscaping project in La Jolla, specifically where Prospect Place dead-ends. Essentially, the two houses at the end are buying a portion of the street and extending their driveways--with plantings alongside.

I'm currently sketching over my photos of the area to try to get the perspectives of new design just right. The only curveball is that the street descends at the very end so my sketches may be slightly misleading. Anyway, this is what I have so far, the project will be finished by the end of the week.

This is the end of Prospect Place as is:
This is my first (loose) sketching of what it will look like:

(Do excuse the orange brush strokes, it helps me to remember that the drawing isn't necessarily set in stone. More to come soon)

No comments: